Friday, May 2, 2014

21.entry: Life is short, you are capable! (declutter your life)

“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” 

Bonjour peeps,

I am back with new amazing spring energy and I cant wait to type up this post and publish it. So lately I have been super busy with school and other stuff. Lets just say I grew a lot as a person in the last few weeks, things changed, for the better, and I am ready for the spring/summer season of 2014. Why? Because life is pretty good, no matter what happens, I know that if I fall down I will get back up again.

As I said, spring is here, and yes technically it started more then a month ago, but now I can actually feel it and smell it in the air. Aren't you just pumped up with all the energy that is around us? Spring is a time when nature awakens itself from a deep winter slumber and everything comes to life again, and so do we. Maybe we have been a little bit asleep in the winter, but its time to wake up and start enjoying the good days ahead of us, because we get so few of those. First what you need to do is declutter your life. It really helps, I promise! I just did it, this week. I threw away all the clothes and stuff I don't need anymore and my room and I, we can breath again. When we throw things away, we take control of our own life and we show to ourselves we are not is possession of material things, but we posses them. They say, we should never get to attached to material things, I partly agree with this, but on the other hand we live in the kind of world where we need things to survive and if on the way you develop some feelings for some stuff you have that's not so bad, just remember that people are, what you should focus your feelings on. Anyways, throw away things you don't need and breath in the fresh air of spring and start a new and amazing chapter in your life, because as I will discuss shortly, everything is possible. 






And we have come to the main part of today's blog. You are amazing and capable of anything. We sometimes, at least I, forget that anything is possible if you work hard and think positive. I hate to wait around for things to happen to me and I don't want to be around people who are just waiting for something great to happen to them, because with their negative energy they are sort of sucking your good energy out of your. As harsh as it sounds and it may be hard, but I suggest you think again about who you want in your life and who you don't want. Who makes you better and who makes you worse? Do what needs to be done, and let go of all the people who are holding you down and making you stay at the same place for the rest of your life. Because friends and people you know are suppose to challenge you to be greater, to be better, and when you succeed, they will be there to cheer you on. So as far as decluttering goes, get rid of all the things that make you be less then you actually are. Be brave, be bold and be smart. Make a change. Just by sitting at home you wont accomplish anything. 

                                           (motivational song number 1: Glee - pumpin` blood)

Now we have seen what good spring brings, but just raw energy is not enough to succeed. You need to channel it. Channel it through you and through your mind and make something of it. This also goes for me. I am not perfect, obviously, but this post is really self motivational in a way. Because even I sometimes get caught in life and things and I forget to breath, I forget to dream, to inspire myself, to be at my best. But as I said I full of energy, full of motivation to be better, to make something of myself. I dare you to make a plan of what you want in life and go out and get it. Because only by doing so, you will get there, things wont just happen for you, people wont hand you things. You need to get up, and go take what you want. 

                                             (motivational song number 2: Iggy Azalea - Work)

But before all that, you need to take a second and believe in yourself. Find what you are good at and focus all your energy into it. Find the thing that makes you better, and just put all of yourself into it. Because as there are rules of nature, there are no rules to human imagination and possibilities our mind can bring to us. I sometimes get trapped in the vortex of negative thoughts that are trying to convince me I am not good enough. That I don't know enough to do what I want, that I am not capable of doing it right. And its true. But that does not mean you should give up. No, you should put positive thoughts into your mind and do things your own way, because we do know better, we are capable of doing things right by us and doing them our way, and who says that's not enough. The moment you put your everything into it, it should be enough and it should work. That is exactly what I will be working on from now on. Putting all of my time and energy into something I would love to do in the future. 

                                 (motivational song number 3: Gwen Stefani - What are you waiting for?)

Now get up and start your life, because the world goes on, and its up to you, if you go along with it or stay behind. You are the creator of your future and you have the power to succeed and nobody can bring you down as long as you give them all of you. 

"The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty."
If you shine to bright just put on some sunglasses!
Post a Comment