Friday, March 28, 2014

20.entry: Here`s To Us! Letting It All Go.

Life is a constant battle! We win some, we lose some. The prize is simple: Happiness!

Hello, 

In today`s blog post I would like to just stop for a second and express my gratitude towards everyone I have ever known and everything that has happened to me. 


Like I said, life is a constant battle, and no matter how good you are, you have your allies and your enemies. They will ether help you win or set you a trap, but the funny thing is, you can never be 100% sure, who will put a bomb under your feet, a friend or a foe. Anyways I am not here today to talk about war strategy and battle operations. I am here simply to say thanks to everybody who has put me down in life, who betrayed me and who loved me and cared for me. Because no matter the good or the bad, it made me who I am today, and I love it, I simply love who I am and where I am heading. 

And also by acknowledging every bad thing, all the bullies that hurt me through life and all the friends who put a knife in my back, also I am letting it all go. I am freeing myself from all the hurt and the pain you have caused me. I love my hurt and pain, really I do, it was such a motivation for me, and it will keep me going for so long. But I don't need it anymore. I am done being the underdog, the one who was too afraid to stand up to his enemies and to his friends. I mean I have done being underdog a while ago, I am just writing about it know. 


So I hope I have you hooked now, because there is so much I have to say. I believe we all have old scars that we see in the mirror or feel on our soul. We all carry scars, inside and out. But that's the charm of it, we try to cover them up to look perfect, but under all that we are cracked up like a broken Chinese vase. So what I suggest is, we fix them, we show them proud and just let them heal. We all have regrets, things we wished we did different, but now is not the time to think about that. Now its time to enjoy the present and look forward to future. They always say, let the past be your teacher. But what they forget to say is that you have to let it go as well, to be happy. I am all up for learning from mistakes, but if you are gonna remember only the bad things, you will never move forward. You will be stuck, cooked up on some bullshit that happened 15 years ago. Well, don't! Its not worth it. You are who you are, that's final. Now lets build up from here. 



You know, when I was little I was playing with Lego`s a lot, and if I messed up something I was building, I just tore it all down and started from scratch. Yeah it might have taken me a while, but the castle that was built at the end, was so much better and the foundation was strong. The messed up one, could have looked pretty, but the insides would hurt. So don't be a pretty castle, with messed up bricks. I hope you got where I am going with this story. The point is, you can always start from scratch, no matter what has happened to you in past, you can always turn it around. You can rebuild yourself from the first brick. 


So a lot of bad things happened to me, but they had to everybody. Every single one of you who is reading my blog has some unfinished business, some troubles or enemies from the past. Just thinking about it can hurt you, right? Well think about it again, and say to yourself: "I accept my past, I accept whatever happened to me and I am fucking letting it go. I am happy now. (We are still talking). I am thankful to everybody who I have met, friends who loved me, enemies that made me stronger, because I am still standing: And I am standing proud. I give my love to everyone and I accept your love. I love myself."

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanND, Its gone!



You have cleansed yourself of all the bad energy. My work here is done! 

Now I am just kidding I am not going anywhere, I will be here to guide you and tell you all about how we will change the world for better. Because it starts with us, inside, like a little flicker of a flame. Now light it up and lets make the world a better place for ourselves and our friends and those who will come after us. 


And for the end I would just like to share this song with you. Yeah its Glee again, go figure right. For me its about letting it go. I will raise my glass (with whiskey) and I drink to all of you, who I have ever known, who made me who I am, and let me thank you again. And I do wish you all well. We might never meet again, and maybe its for the better, but sometime in my past you have changed me and helped me become the person I am today and I am truly grateful. Cheers mates. Here`s to us!




Post a Comment